that is what i am doing.
i did not get hadley's six month onesie shot. GASP! right. but totally not surprising from me these days. my brain has gone on a vacation. it's been on vacation. maybe a permanent vacation. i am not sure. so guess what i did? i still schlepped that six month sticker on her onesie this weekend and am going with that.
so hads at six months:
- had four teeth come through in a matter of two weeks. the bottom middle two and her top two eye teeth
- began scooting backwards but that didn't last long
- started eating veggie puffs
- started eating cheerios, which she loves. a pretty impressive pincer grasp already if you ask me, especially considering that the cheerios are broken in half
- eats sweet potatoes, avocado, and green beans cut up into tiny pieces
- still doesn't eat baby food... blah!
- is taking one bottle at night
- drinks 6.5-7 oz per bottle
- still on prevacid. her gi is basically slowly weaning her by not increasing her dose based off her weight. so far she is doing great
- likes to be tickled
- took an actual bath sitting up with her big sister
- had her first thanksgiving. ate some roll and sweet potatoes
- smiles a lot
- loves playing with her leapfrog musical table
hadley pretending to be 6 mos