there have been several things that i have been happy for today, as well as the past few days. i thought i would share them-
1. today is the husband's birthday- i am thankful for him but sad he wasn't here today for us to celebrate with him.
2. today is my dad's birthday- i am thankful for him and happy he was here at my house to celebrate it.
3. today is the husband's grandma's birthday- sweet cheeks calls her GG.
4. today my niece was born- madeline frances. she is sweet cheek's 8th cousin and weighs 8lbs. she is absolutely beautiful and i can't wait to hold her.
5. today was pizza night. good stuff. sweet cheeks wore her cinderella dress and tiara for the occasion.
6. sweet cheeks spent 5 days with her grandparents. they were here with us and she loved every minute of it. i enjoyed so much seeing her enjoy them. she snuggled, hugged, and loved on them a lot. she will be sad when they leave tomorrow.
7. this past friday marked a big day for me. i, after being out of college for 8 years, have finally paid off all of my student loans. oh yea!