11.21.2008

the girl has a style of our own

just a quickie post to share my new favorite outfit on sweet cheeks. she picked this one out to wear today to her turkey day at school. normally her outfits are a bit wacky and involve a hannah montana tee, which i am actually ok with. i am all about letting her have her say when it comes to the clothes she wears. we are both still learning to pick our battles, so this is one area i just try to avoid issues due to my own thoughts and ideas on what her outfits should be.

this outfit just turned out so cute on her. plus, she even had me put her hair up. she never wears it like that-


1 comment:

aka Molly said...

Since Elizabeth wants to pick out her own outfits, I am really trying to take a step back. She wants to look cute and is trying but she comes up with some doozies and it's all I can do to restrain myself and sometimes I fail. You are a better mom than I!!